Has March roared in like a lion or toddled in like a lamb where you are? Around here it feels more like a roller coaster which is why it’s more fun to make lists like this one:
Top 5 Things I’m Looking Forward To In March! (in no particular order)
1) A vist from Brilliant Daughter. She will be joining us on one of her ‘weekends’ and we can’t wait to spend time with her.
2) Wrapping up two new shorter stories. Nothing I love more than writing new adventures to share with my readers!
3) Happy dancing over the box filled with A Stranger She Can Trust to share with newsletter subscribers and requesting reviewers.
4) A week with Brilliant Son! He is visiting during his spring break and we’re eager to hear more about his college adventures and his first Game Developer’s Conference.
5) Movies! Both Logan and Beauty and the Beast are on the movie-time agenda. Yes, we’re comic geeks and Disney geeks and proud on both counts. 🙂
Live the adventure!
p.s. Be the first to catch a glimpse of upcoming fiction releases and be eligble for great monthly drawings for exclusive prizes this year. Subscribe to the newsletter today!