Due to some technical difficulties, I’m not doing my news post as a live video this month, but there is still plenty to share!
Normally, this list is in no particular order, but this month, as we kick off a new year there is definitely one item that tops the list:
1) The January 11 release of MOVING TARGET! Not only is this a new addition to the Unknown Identities series (raise your hand if you’ve missed John Noble) but it’s also my first foray into Elle James’s Brotherhood Protectors Kindle World!
2) In addition to Moving Target, we’ve enjoyed several days of snow. (Okay we enjoyed the first day… after that, we remembered all the things we don’t miss about snowy winters, LOL)
3) The new year is off to a great start. Nothing like the fresh energy of January, right!?
4) I am rejuvenated after the holidays and excited to get back to my characters and my writing routine.
5) Later this month, once the kids are back to school and work, my husband and I are looking forward to making up for being sick during our anniversary in December as well as catching up with our shows, starting with Longmire. (only 3 episodes left…. argh)
I’d love to know what you’re looking forward to this month!
Live the adventure!