January offered several opportunities for “growth”, my word of 2016, so I’d say things are on the right track. I had a blast with readers at the Knight Traveler Facebook event and here around the house, we enjoyed the last of family time with our kids until the end of spring semester.
Debra Webb and I were honored to win two awards from the annual Paranormal Romance Guild Reveiwer’s Choice Awards: Her Undercover Defender took top honors for Best Romantic Suspense Thriller and we also won Best Romantic Suspense Thriller Series for the Heroes Next Door. There was some serious happy dancing going on!
Top 5 Things I’m Looking Forward To In February! (in no particular order)
- Reading the fabulous books I am assigned to judge for the RWA Rita awards for published authors. It’s my first year as a preilminary judge and I’m excited!
- The Valentine’s Day tax date with Brilliant Husband. (It’s a tradition at this point LOL)
- Sharing new authors with readers through the Love Is In The Air scavenger hunt at Night Owl Reviews!
- Another Goodreads book giveaway starts on February 6th – this time for GUNNING FOR THE GROOM!
- Diving head first into two new fiction projects for readers to love!
What’s new? Gunning for the Groom – arrives March 1st by ebook, but you’ll find it on store shelves a week earlier around February 23rd!
USA TODAY bestselling authors Debra Webb and Regan Black spin off the unforgettable Colby Agency series!
As a former Interpol agent, private detective Aidan Abbot knows his way around covert operations at the highest levels. But nothing could have prepared him for his latest mission: infilitrating family dynamics. His new client, Francesca “Frankie” Leone, believes her late father, a US Army general, was framed for treason and has heartbreaking reason to suspect her own mother was behind it.
Suddenly, Aidan is deep undercover as Frankie’s fiancé, investigating his “future MIL” with unusual dinner-table access. But the closer he gets to the truth, the more Aidan wants to protect the woman he was never supposed to really fall for.
Debra and I are delighted to treat readers to these back-to-back releases in March and April of 2016!
Live the adventure!
ps Did you miss January’s newsletter? You can read it now in the newsletter archive! To be eligible for future prizes and perks, use the form on the right to subscribe to the Join the Adventure newsletter today!